bnt attorneys-at-law is one of the leading business law firms in Central and Eastern Europe. Our clients come from Central and Eastern Europe countries as well as from Western Europe and overseas. With over 130 attorneys, tax consultants and accountants at our offices in ten European countries we successfully advise ambitious companies as well as individuals on their business plans in Germany and abroad and on international corporate projects. Since many of our clients are active in the German-speaking economic space, our advisory services are not only based on national and European legislation, but often also touch on German law.
bnt Prague office is constantly looking for:
German legal trainees
(Rechtsreferendar / Rechtsreferendarinnen) for training in the elective training stage or lawyer’s stage.
- fluent English language skills
- good knowledge of legal methodology
- ability to combine detailed legal analysis with business thinking
- good communication and presentation skills
- independent functioning
- ability to work independently
- motivation to continuously improve own knowledge and abilities
- basic IT knowledge (Word, Excel, etc.)
- previous experience in law offices or business enterprises
- additional foreign languages skills, e.g. Czech/Slovak
- study or work experience abroad
- preparation and revision of legal opinions, analyses, and pleadings
- co-operation with current case handling
- preparation of presentations and publications
- training by a German lawyer
- opportunity to gain experience in an international law firm
- practice in a young, international and cooperative work environment
All applications will be treated confidentially.