Vilnius office is seeking an
ASSOCIATE IN DISPUTE RESOLUTION LAW
to join our team!
• Master’s degree in Law;
• 3-5 years of legal practice in Dispute Resolution Law;
• confident command of English and / or German, with outstanding language skills both written and oral in at least one of these two languages. German language is preferable;
• high professional standards, precision;
• ability to work productively alone but also effective as a team member;
• pragmatic and client-oriented thinking;
• excellent computer literacy (proficiency in MS Office).
What we offer:
• dynamic work in an international law firm with cross-border projects;
• motivating salary;
• possibility to build up your career;
• friendly working environment.
LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
To apply for this position please email your resume (CV) with cover letter marked with reference “Associate (Dispute resolution)” to until 20th May 2021. All applications will be treated in confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.