Riga office is constantly looking for
an intern / a trainee
- good knowledge of legal methodology;
- ability to combine both detailed legal analysis and business thinking;
- good presentation and communication skills;
- ability to work independently;
- motivation to continuously improve own knowledge and abilities;
- knowledge of Microsoft Office basic applications.
An advantage, but not a requirement:
- work experience in law offices or business enterprises;
- additional knowledge of foreign languages;
- foreign experience in training or vocational activity.
- preparation and language revision of legal opinions, analyses, and pleadings;
- co-operation with current case handling;
- preparation of presentations and publications.
What we offer:
- accommodation free of charge;
- opportunity to gain experience in an international law office;
- practice in a young, dynamic and cooperative work environment.
All applications are treated confidentially.