Vilnius office is constantly looking for
interns and trainees (m/w)
What we expect:
- Good knowledge of legal methodology.
- Ability to combine both detailed legal analysis and business thinking in advisory activities.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Motivation to continuously improve own knowledge and abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
An advantage, but not a requirement:
- Work experience in law offices or business enterprises.
- Additional knowledge of a language, in particular English, Russian, French and Scandinavian languages.
- Foreign experience in training or vocational activity.
- Preparation and language revision of legal opinions, analyses, and pleadings.
- Co-operation with current case handling, as far as available.
- Preparation of presentations and publications.
What you can expect from us:
- Support with accommodation (by arrangement).
- The opportunity to gain experience in an international law office.
- Practice in a young, international and cooperative work environment.