One of the dominating legal topics of recent years discussed during a special workshop organized by Austrian Chamber of Commerce.
Insolvency law and criminal law for corporations and enterprises is one of the dominating legal topics of recent years. To address these issues, the Austrian Chamber of Commerce organized a workshop, conducted in German.
Mgr. Ing. Dávid Oršula, an attorney with rich experience in this field, explained to participants all basic aspects of the matter, such as:
- basic principles of responsibility under criminal law
- crimes for which legal entities can be prosecuted
- practical application of the law
- petitions for insolvency proceedings and sanctions
- registry of disqualified persons
Attendees included entrepreneurs from various industries who showed their interest in the topic by participating in a lively discussion on insolvency law and criminal law for corporations and enterprises.
For more information click here https://www.wko.at/Content.Node/Veranstaltungsdetailseite.html?vaid=c361a3ee-60b2-40c4-854a-c89e00239b3d