The race is on for financing a new multifunctional complex for sports, health, education and culture in Vilnius. Deadline for submissions extended to 1 March 2017.
Vilnius Municipality Administration launched a public tender for a Design-Build-Finance- Operate (DBFO) concession contract for Vilnius Multifunctional Complex.
The new infrastructure will include:
- stadium with 15,000 seats;
- Lithuanian Sports Museum;
- sports facilities for non-formal education;
- cultural educational centre and library infrastructure with an area of 1,600 sq. metres;
- kindergarten, accommodating at least 300 children.
Deadline for entering the procurement: 1 March 2017
Executed by: Vilnius City Municipality Administration Estimated investment
Estimated investment costs: EUR 88 million